CSI Software's BI is aimed at both business leaders and business users.
CSI Software just launched an enterprise Business Intelligence (BI) application designed to help customers make better business decisions and realize better business outcomes. CSI's Business Intelligence will offer a full range of BI features, including analytics, reporting and visualization.
Part of SpectrumNG, CSI Software's integrated, single-source software solution, Business Intelligence allows customers to detect trends, tag and comment on data visualizations, and quantify what's selling and what's not. And all BI features can be accessed from any tablet device.
Targeted features and technologies available in CSI Software's BI:
- • Find conversion rates and pipeline specifics - new leads, tours taken – in the sales funnel.
- • Tag and comment on data visualizations. Even target favorite visualizations. CSI BI will advance the business narrative, recruit more influencers and save time.
- • Build heat maps that describe exactly where members and prospects live.
- • CSI BI makes it easy to optimize resource mixes. This ensures facilities stay lean while tracking and managing resource allocation.
- • Establish monthly targets for KPIs. Scorecards include sales, percentage of non-dues revenue, average dues per active member, sales to non-members, and more.
- • Analyze the business from any browser, any OS. This means iPads, Macs and Android-powered tablets.
CSI's Business Intelligence will offer a full range of BI features, including analytics, reporting and visualization.