Expand Your Sales Horizons.
Gain state-of-the-art control over your sales transactions with CSI Point of Sale. Instantly process, track and inventory your club's products and services using SpectrumNG's powerful tool for managing complex sales environments.
Deploy Point of Sale and connect your different departments to one integrated system for faster transactions, bigger sales volumes and superior customer service. Discover how to maximize your revenue and deliver total convenience.
POINT OF SALE BENEFITS:
- • Connect and interface with all your departments using POS.
- • Automate high-volume inventory driven by POS transactions.
- • Extend your marketing reach to specialized departments and functions.
- • Take payments and process gift cards in strategic areas of your club.
- • Enjoy full integration with SpectrumNG and other facility management modules.
Point of Sale streamlines sales operations throughout your club with hardware and software designed for your diverse needs. Find sales items with a speedy search. Move items fast using a bar code scanner. Add a cash drawer, receipt printer, signature capture device and real-time credit card processing.
From the front desk to the pro shop, use Point of Sale wherever – and whenever – you make transactions. Give your members and guests the freedom to make purchases and payments throughout your club. Promote the entire club experience. And capture more revenue opportunities.
Customize your setup to reflect discounts and prioritize your biggest sellers. Designate certain transactions for managerial approval. And link everything back to your inventory for measurable updates and automated accounting. Process data around your sales cycle and billing rules, because Point of Sale is truly an end-to-end solution. Now your staff will be more efficient and your members will be more satisfied.
And Point of Sale was built for flexibility. Redeem gift cards. Take ad hoc member charges and payments. And because POS is fully integrated into SpectrumNG, you can also charge and collect payments for scheduled camps, leagues, spa services and private lessons. Enjoy downstream planning, budgeting and accounting with accurate, precise numbers.
With Point of Sale, it's now easy to align your club resources. It's now even easier to position your club for higher sales performance.
Always be selling. And always make the right impression.
POINT OF SALE IN ACTION
Empower your front desk with Point of Sale and meet sales opportunities head on. Your front-line staff makes that first impression. And your front desk is a hub of activity. Whether coming or going, customers appreciate buying and booking on the fly. Water, gift cards and training sessions become perfect convenience items - and valuable revenue streams.
- • Set up POS at your front desk for popular, quick sale items.
- • Accept cash, credit or member charges in a paperless environment.
- • Ensure a smooth and well-documented sales process for convenience items.
Pro Shop Inventory
Point of Sale helps make your pro shop a nice complement to your premium services. Clothing, equipment and quick hitters like energy bars and sports drinks are always in demand. Turn your pro shop into a profit center while maintaining a razor sharp inventory with the power of POS.
- • Automate your inventory and account for every item sold.
- • Measure quantities sold regardless of volume.
- • Enjoy accurate updates of quantity, price and cost after each transaction.
Gift cards have become a preferred method of payment, and Point of Sale has the functionality for your club to take advantage. The gift card program is integrated with POS and can accommodate different levels of gift card purchases, as well as redemption.
- • Sell and activate gift cards quickly and provide instant credit.
- • Redeem cards through POS and make transactions on the spot.
- • Leverage a fresh, proven way to generate more sales.
Some transactions need a manager's approval. Other transactions tap sensitive member information. Whatever the situation, Point of Sale is designed to leave certain moves up to your management. Exercise control, exercise discretion, because POS helps you make better decisions.
- • Set up POS to define functions only performed by management.
- • Restrict staff access to information based on club policies and procedures.
- • Give a refund, void a transaction, or override account limits and discounts.
Facility Management and ServicesGo ahead and sell your services direct by integrating any SpectrumNG facility management module with POS. Reach out to your different departments and let the specialists handle charges and payments with ease and precision. Camps, leagues, spa services and private lessons are ideal candidates for special attention. Attention to detail that makes a difference with members and guests wanting a one-stop shop.
- • Allow members and guests to pay for services while booking, or at arrival.
- • Guide users through collection and processing using the POS payment helper.
- • Add additional items to any charge - in any department – and boost convenience.
Reconciling and Back Office
Connect your back office to your sales functions and keep pace with the movement of your club. Point of Sale is the answer to managing multiple employees, multiple shifts and multiple cash drawers, keeping numbers straight with pain-free reconciliation. SpectrumNG offers two methods for reconciling shift transactions. Print an invoice listing and reconcile showing a payment summary per operator. Or, use the blind close method and allow operators to count down their till before ending a shift. It's all determined by your needs and preference.
- • Allow multiple operators to use the same POS station without reconciling between.
- • Track transactions in multiple operator mode through a password protected workflow.
- • Disable multiple operator mode and reconcile at the end of each shift.
Both discrete and functional, fingerprint readers help automate member management by removing bottlenecks at check-in and fraudulent activity throughout your facility. Learn more about biometrics.