Get ready for CSI Software’s biggest user event ever.
Summit 2014 will feature new solutions, technologies, and opportunities:
- • Mobility - Your customers can check-in, book and register on their devices.
- • New platform - Reach, engage and convert your customers without boundaries. It’s one platform for all of your technologies.
- • SpectrumNG Version 6.0
This is the place to learn new tricks and enjoy real networking. Join us in Austin, Texas as we introduce the future of the industry.
Get expert answers to your technical challenges
With more than 25 educational breakout sessions, Summit offers technical insights and practical, real-world know-how for every level of expertise, from novice to advanced. With our One-on-Ones, you can meet with product experts to get answers to your toughest technical questions.
Nov 18th and 19th 2014
Four Seasons Hotel Austin
$599 - early bird †
$699 - after 8/15/14 *†
* Cancel after September 1, 2014 and receive No Refund
† Price includes: All meals, refreshments during breaks and the conference party
Check out some of the sessions that will be offered at the 8th Annual User Group Summit:
- • An Industry Reborn – Keynote on the new platform
- • iPad Sales Walkthrough
- • Mobility
- • SpectrumNG 6.0, Getting ready for the update
- • Access Control - Mini
- • Accounting – Advanced
- • Automation - Notification Manager and more
- • Billing
- • Business Intelligence
- • Camp Management - RT
- • CAUS - Mini
- • Cloud
- • Cool Tools In SpectrumNG
- • Creative ways others are using SpectrumNG - RT
- • CRM
- • Employee Commissions
- • Equipment Checkout
- • Going Paperless
- • Help?! What to do When you don't know what to do
- • Inventory Management
- • League and Tournaments
- • Member Upload - RT
- • MSRS Delivers
- • Online Services - best practices and setup, a 2hr hands-on session - WS
- • Partners/ APIs - Mini
- • POS/ Securities - Mini
- • Product Item Codes - Mini
- • Program Registration - RT
- • Query Builder
- • Reporting – Advanced
- • Scheduler - RT
- • Series Sales - Mini
- • Town Hall Meetings
- Town Hall Meeting – The town hall meeting will give you an opportunity to gather with similar facilities to discuss common practices and get advice from a CSI Software staff member or other facilities.
- Advanced – Dig deeper into SpectrumNG with these more stimulating sessions.
- Mini – These sessions will last between 15 to 30 minutes. The purpose is to allow smaller topics that have never been available in past Summit curriculum.
- (RT) Round Table – Discuss the chosen topic with your fellow peers and give examples from your own use of SpectrumNG. A CSI Software consultant will be sitting at the round table along with you to help answer any questions.
- (WS) Workshop – Bring your laptop and your OLS log-in, this is a hands on, instructor led class.